Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Welcome to Ten on Tuesday, hosted by Chelsea of Roots and Rings

1. What are you going to be for Halloween?

A Mommy! Elisabeth is going to be a bumble bee and I think I will let her go to our closest 3-4 neighbors, then she will help us hand out candy.

2. Have you ever been on television?

You can see me for about 5 secs in an episode of Discovery Health's Birth Day, from when I was working at a local birth center.

3. Do you have a toilet paper preference?

Cottonelle

4. When you’re pregnant, will you find out the sex of the baby? (Or if you’ve already had babies, did you find out the sex?) Why or why not?

No we did not, enjoyed imagining either possibility and meeting, and naming at the same time. Plus it drove my family a little crazy (small weird bonus)

5. What are three items that every kitchen must have?
A large flat bottomed skillet, a good knife, a spatula. I completely agree with Chelsea

6. Do you enjoy Christmas shopping?

Yes, except for the wrapping part

7. What is your go-to recipe? (The thing you cook more than anything else because it’s easy and mindless.) Please share the recipe.

Spinach Quiche: will share recipe later (sorry short on time right now)

8. Do you sleep on your back, belly, or side?

Side, usually left
.
9. How do you feel about Tom Cruise?

Was ultimate fave (as in posters all over my bedroom wall) to finding him a bit too strange but wish him and his family well of course.

10. What books are in your “books to read” stack?
This answer also deserves more time than I have right now (I love to read), but I am currently reading "My Life with the Saints" by James Martin and enjoying it.

Your turn! Please go to Roots and Rings and enjoy our host Chelsea's answers (and others)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy wrapping gifts as long as I have space available. It stresses me out if I'm cramped.

    ReplyDelete