Enjoy the rest of the 7 Quick Takes at Conversion Diary hosted by Jen
- Happy Halloween Eve, I'm very curious to see what Elisabeth thinks of all the costumed people coming up to our door. She likes her costume, so hopefully she will enjoy the whole experience.
- The car trip last weekend went well with beautiful fall colors seen on the drive, and E. had fun playing with her cousins ( and they enjoyed seeing how much more fun she is now that she is not a 'baby').
- Not for nothing, I love pumpkin: pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice latte, and very likely pumpkin spice cookies; I'll tell you after I make them this weekend.
- New Words for the Week: 'Good morning' and 'right back'
- New favorite activity: Stomping and kicking thru raked leaf piles!!
- Mini Book Review: I'm only half-way through "My Life with the Saints" by James Martin S.J. and am really enjoying it. He tells his spiritual biography by telling of how learning of various saints and their faith journey affected and enhanced his.
- Happy Halloween and Blessed All Saints Day!!