Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 reasons I love Catholicism


Linking in with Micaela of California to Korea with 3 Reasons I love Catholicism

1. The Sacraments: I love that while we are always to be open to God's grace we also understand that at key points in life; as we are initiated and further initiated into the Church, or choosing our vocation for example God's amazing grace rains down on us.



2. Community: So many people who have never met Caitlin before all welcoming her as one of the family ~ that holds pretty much all over the world. 


3. Adoration: Difficult of late between little kids and the perpetual chapel local to me closing, but I love knowing I'm welcome to stop by anytime ~ He is always home.




Joining Jen of Conversion Diary in 7 posts in 7 days ~ head over to see who else took the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, the sacraments. Good one. Yes, I really love the way the Church has marked seasons and big moments in our life. It feels so... Familial, doesn't it? Catholics always love a reason to party! :)

    Your sweet Caitlin is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on her baptism!

    Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Catholic but I LOVE going to mass on occasion and just listening to the hymns. This was a beautiful post! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete