Friday, July 26, 2013

Quick Takes # 139, Work'n the Tired Neurons




  1. Day 5 of 7 posts in 7 days; Quick takes have been a favorite of mine throughout my blogging time; a chance and space for new ideas or concepts and jot down events I don't want to forget.
  2. Busy week in the world of the Royals; first on Sunday Belgium crowned their seventh king.  Was pleasantly surprised how much coverage I was able see here from the U.S.
  3. Then on Monday the birth of the Prince George of Cambridge.  Congratulations again to them!!
  4. Liam had another speech evaluation this week; he ages out of the Birth to 3 program this fall and this was for the next level. I was a bit worried since he had been under the weather this weekend and was still acting clingy.  He did great, even charming the speech therapist by tapping his chin and saying  "Tinking, tinking" when he didn't know the answer.
  5. So excited to see all of the posts and news articles coming out of Rio and World Youth Day; I've never attended but since Denver have know someone who has attended (except this year I think).  It is always so fun to hear the stories when they get back.
  6. So the sickies mentioned before continued into the night and Lady Cate and I camped out on the couch for the night ~ praying she is over it, no one else gets it ~ and on little sleep my patience holds up for the day.
  7. Good Weekend Everyone!!

New Royal Family of Belgium
Please head over to Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the coverage about the Royal families. And Liam's response is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete