- Basic Stats: Currently you are 18lbs 12 ozs and 28 inches ~ this has you besting your big sibs by 4-6 ounces though interestingly you all were about 28 inches at 9 months.
- Eating: You love to eat; still happily and mostly nursing but also eating 2 meals of table food a day, usually finger food at lunch and yogurt or pureed fruit/grain or meat/veg for dinner. Very interested in whatever is being eaten around you. Also very interested in eating paper and amazingly proficient at finding some wherever you happen to be. You now have 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.
- Sleeping: Reluctant to rock the boat since you have been sleeping so well in the cradle in our room we have just now moved you to the crib in now your's and Liam's room. We will see how that goes. Currently your pattern is to sleep from around 9 till 4:30-5a, and then after a feeding go back to sleep till around 8.
- Moving: Have begun squirming more and more to reach something you want, you have yet to start getting up on your hands&knees. You are also getting better and better about bearing weight on your legs if we stand you up; you are not yet interested in pulling up on your own.
- Your main trick at the moment is waving and saying 'baba'; you are also starting to clap which is equally cute.
- You continue to be a fairly laid back, happy to go with the flow baby. You definitely like to be held and part of the action but are getting better about entertaining yourself for brief periods of time in your piano/walker or on the floor playing with rings or keys or soft blocks. Your older sibs continue to be for favorite form of entertainment though you do wish they would be a bit more gentle (me too). You dislike the car at night and waiting to eat.
40 weeks later ~ thanks for coming out and joining the family!!