Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 12: Looks and Personalities



Day 12: Looks and Personalities

    I mostly resemble my dad though I have blue eyes like my mom.  My personality more resembles my mom; my father was a born salesman and while I enjoy teaching I'm definitely an introvert and find talking to a lot of strangers exhausting.  I also got my love for pictures and family stories from my mom; though though my dad was also a history buff and bookworm.  Actually love of reading is the one trait you will find in all three of my siblings and myself ~ otherwise we are very different.
   So far our oldest is mostly a mix of my husband and me in appearance with our son looking mostly like my husband and the baby like me ~ though time will tell if that holds.  Too soon to tell much about personalities except to say that our oldest has always been more outgoing than either of her parents and at 5 1/2 is already making up songs and 'filking' like her dad.




Linking up with Dara of Not in Jersey for these 31days

1 comment: