Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My mom uniform made a bit better.


   It is an often-repeated adage that you should not only dress for the job you have, but also the one you want; at the moment they are one and the same ~ I want to be a stay at home mom and live out that vocation in such a way that reflects to my daughters and the world around me the pride and enjoyment I have in using my charism for caring primarily to care for my family.  (I teach part-time at a local university one semester a year.)  And how I dress helps with that.

Head over to This Felicitous Life for the rest of my guest post.

3 comments:

  1. well said, thanks for reminding me of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Joy. Thanks for sharing the tips and your important lesson at the end. Definitely a good one.

    ReplyDelete