- Dr Daddy is on-call all week and so far so good, though the service was so busy he actually worked last week in return for some back-up help this coming weekend. The older two are asking after him a lot but seem to be dealing ok with the whole 'Daddy still at the hospital' at bedtime.
- Government Shut-down: Annoyed but not really effected. Heart and prayers go out to those for whom this effects their health and wellbeing.
- Hoping it is all resolved before the Little Flower Run as I was planning on run/walking at Valley Forge Park ~ which is currently closed.
- Weather: What the what??? The week started fine, 70's in October ~ ok I can wear a short sleeve shirt with my jeans and stick with iced Coffee with my pumpkin doughnut but 80's is just not right.
- Took the hint again from my fashion guru Ana and picked up a pair of these; and I agree quite the fall shoe find!!
- Took the kids to a local big garden when Lisbeth had a teacher workday off and for the first time they each took a real interest in the different flowers. We then headed off the children's corner of the garden where much fun was had in the pumpkin maze.
- If you are still reading these bizarre brain dump of a set of Takes ~ Thank you ~ Have a lovely weekend.
Please head over to Conversion Diary more Quick Takes.