- New trick for dealing with my increasingly picky eater; load up her high-chair tray, give her a sp-ork and walk away (aka do something else in the kitchen). Apparently when no-one is prompting her to eat and she is allowed feed herself as messily as she would like she is hungry.
- Yummy beef stew for dinner last night; definitely stew & soup season!
- Want it to stop raining
- Fun with pronouns: After being chased a few times during which someone probably said something to the effect of "Gonna get you", Elisabeth now shouts while running "Gonna get me"
- Now that she has a growing understanding of the concept HOT, have been offering sips of my drinks; so far warm apple cider and chai. She seemed to enjoy both and I bet she might enjoy hot chocolate with plenty of whipped cream of course.
- Have ordered and received photo cards- now the dilemma: Christmas Letter or no?? Opinions welcomed!
- Plans for the weekend: Yard-work (if the rain ever stops) and grading
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy other Quick Takes hosted by the wonderful Jen