1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse, and olympic gymnast. Well one out of two is not bad.
2. Name 3 of your irrational fears.
Very afraid of being burned, getting yelled at, and rodents.
3. If you had a $200 gift card to any store, what would you want it to be? (Nothing responsible allowed. Can’t be used for groceries or anything)
Borders for books for me, or Gymboree for clothes for E.
4. What is your most (blog-friendly) embarrassing moment?
While sitting on an old bench I leaned over to kiss my boyfriend, the bench snapped and collapsed down breaking a bone in his foot.
5. If you were only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Hot: French Fries
Cold: Fruit (berries)
6. What was your favorite toy growing up?
A couple dolls
7. Do you have a “go to” outfit? What is it?
For everyday: Jeans and a black top
For dressier: Khaki skirt and sweater top.
8. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
Dr. Hatch: Biology, though I also adored my kindergarden teacher Mrs. Barnes
9. If you could buy any car right now (something at least SORT OF within the realm of reality…so, you know, a Rolls Royce may not qualify), what would it be?
A current Subaru Forester, I like the car & company: Ours is 9 years old.
10. How do you reckon that Chelsea comes up with 10 of these questions every week? It was hard! What’s your theory on how she’s so creative? Are you going to help her?
Yes I think she is very creative and ingenius. However I am happy to help and offer question ideas
Thank you to Chelsea for hosting this funny and creative round-up.