Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: November 3rd


1. What animal should cease to exist? (Not including bugs. That’s too obvious.)
Rats: I appreciate the need for rodents (I guess) but find rats beyond the pail

2. What was your favorite thing about the beach?
Almost everything, I love the smells of the seawater, watching the waves roll in, jumping and swimming in the water, walking the shoreline, and time spent with family

3. If scientists found a way to
allow dogs to talk, do you think we should implement it? Or should we just keep them quiet?
Yes, I think it would be fascinating.

4. How do you order your Starbucks?
Politely (Just kidding): Usually Grande Mocha, in the summer Grande Ice Mocha no whip and currently
Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte

5. What’s worse? People who don’t know the difference between your and you’re OR people who don’t use smack their food?
Hard call, but I'm going to go with smacking

6. What CD can you listen to over and over?
Rich Mullins; Liturgy, Legacy and Ragmuffin Band
Amy Grant: Greatest Hit, and Songs from the Loft
Peter, Paul and Mary: Around the Campfire

7. What was the most surprising thing about college?
How much I learned about myself outside the classroom in friendships I formed
and the issues that became important to me

8. What’s the best deal you ever got? (Biggest sale item.)
Don't know if this is the best but most recently got a small Fisher Price Dollhouse for $7 at a yard sale

9. Who is your role model? Why?
My aunt who raise a family, had a satisfiing nursing career and now in
retirement travel the globe with her husband!

10. What movie would you like to see that is in theaters right now? Why?
??

Thanks to Chelsea for once again hosting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment