Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: November 17th


1. What are some of your family traditions?

From my family of origin: Putting out our shoes for St. Nicholas, King's' cake on the Epiphany
From my husband's Family: Sharing the oplatki wafer on Christmas Eve, Offering Easter guests a platter of food including egg, sausage, candy, bread, butter, salt, etc

2. Do you know how to change a flat tire?
Yes!

3. Do you subscribe to any magazines? What are your favorites?
Newsweek, America, Cooking Light, Money, & Oprah

4. What are your top three favorite office supply items? (If you don’t share the love of office supplies with me or if you are male, you may skip this question.)
Post-its, colored file folders, colored pens

5. Are you a good public speaker?
Terrified to start, But tend to do well once I'm actually speaking

6. How do you feel about acronyms?
Can be fun, can become annoying as people create a whole new language

7. What’s the most creative things you’ve ever done? (Bloggers, feel free to include pictures!)




With my husband's (and God's) help I made a person:

8. I’d rather jam a pen in my eye than…
Sing in public

9. What company has the best advertising?
Northern Mutual, McDonalds

10. When is your birthday?
Middle of May

Thanks again to Chelsea of Roots and Rings for hosting

1 comment: