Friday, October 26, 2012

5 minute friday ~ Voice










Voice:


Start
    
    I'm not sure when I started talking about the concept of her inside voice with my first but when her little brother came along it definitely became a concept often discussed.  Still a couple of years later a work in progress, she has discovered the great joy of finding herself outside and the freedom to let her voice fully demonstrate her energy and happiness of the moment and if there is an echo even better.
    And I'm learning along with her ~ when to let loose and shout, laugh and giggle so that the wind can pick it up and carry notes skyward like seeds to take root elsewhere.

Stop.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there is a time to let loose and a time for silence and waiting and slow. Thanks for sharing your five minutes with me. Such a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete