Monday, October 15, 2012

500th post!


     So in January 2009 I had this crazy idea of starting a blog and amazingly this marks my 500th post!

Not all of them have been good, and perhaps too many have included pictures of my 'littles', but I'm still pluggin and hopefully as evident in my participation in the 31 day writing challenge interested in improving the quality and variety of posts found here.

Thank you so much for those who have offered inspiration and encouragement along the way!!



Hope you keep reading!



(Miss Lisbeth @ 15 months, June'09)







Prior reflections and milestone posts:
100th post
200th post
(my 300th post was in the middle of a series and does not have a milestone post)

400th post

1 comment:

  1. Never too many pictures of littles :).

    Happy 500th!!! (And that picture of Lisbeth is beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete