Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 31 ~ Writing my story

     Firstly thank you to the nester for sponsoring the 31 day challenge and the gypsy mom for her inspiration and guidance through the specific Write your story challenge.

   Secondly thank you to my readers who followed along and provided support and encouragement.

   Thirdly (and lastly)  a few thoughts.  I have really enjoyed taking part in this 31 day adventure and while I am looking forward to not having the pressure to post something everyday ( or guilt when I didn't), I truly believe this challenge was just the shot in the arm I and this blog needed.  I have been able to work through some fears and anxieties and found inspiration in the different perspectives offered by some blogs and writers I discovered in the past month.  I already have several ideas for posts in November and in general have re-found my energy and enthusiasm for blogging ~ and writing my story.


1 comment:

  1. Glad it worked so well for you! I'm always a little scared of those month long challenges.

    ReplyDelete